I will always reply to comments and always re-reply to re-replies.

Clicking on most images will enlarge them

Tuesday, January 17, 2023

KEEP RIGHT ON!


I am attaching a link to a post I made in 2011. I make no apologies for this as, in old age, it continues to inspire me - and indeed can bring tears to my eyes.

https://little-corner-of-the-earth.blogspot.com/2011/06/keep-right-on.html

Most of those bloggers who commented at the time have faded away into other more superficial social media, but a very few old faithfuls are still around. Good luck to them and long may they continue.

3 comments:

gz said...

I miss many of my commenters...some I can find on farcebook...
So good to have conversations even though we never met!

Vita said...

We're going to hopefully see a curator of the Art of the Motorcycle at the NYC Guggenheim next month (OVM Club Banquet guest speaker), and as for now HH is just coming back from a ride to celebrate the sun being out.

Avus said...

Vita:
Looks like a good gig. Is HH the Guest Speaker? We have had sun here a couple of days, but heavy frosts too and it's too cold for this old codger to think about getting out the bike at present. Roll on Spring!