I will always reply to comments and always re-reply to re-replies.

Clicking on most images will enlarge them

Sunday, April 22, 2007

CYCLING

The Journal of the Veteran-Cycle Club is called "The Boneshaker". Its front cover for the Spring number sports a photograph suitable for such an austere publication:


However, this delightful picture appears inside the front cover - just to show we also ride (fairly) recent bikes as well:


(Perhaps this one should really be on Lee's "Curate after Dark"!)
I am pleased to see that she is a fellow Raleigh fan!






9 comments:

Lee said...

Arrrgh!

herhimnbryn said...

Ouch!

Vita said...

What Lee said.

Pete said...

Avus

Hope it wasn't too long a journey for her

Neoma said...

I have two words for her, CHAPPED THIGHS........

I looked at that picture a few times, trying to see if those were just some really tight sweats, but I have to think....that is a bare behind. Man that just makes me want to say OUCH.

That first picture....those bikes do look like boneshakers......haha

Lucy said...

Ooh-er!

Avus said...

To all of my esteemed correspondents:
Yes - too deep a thought over this could make one wince a bit! In retrospect, mentioning that she was a Raleigh "fan" was, perhaps, a Freudian slip!
To ally your worries a little bit - the original photo shows she is wearing a thong (No, you Aussies, that is not a beach sandal, which we call a "flip flop", but an item of underwear!)
Still - a nice, "cheeky" picture, I thought.

Helen said...

Nice socks!

BoggyWoggy said...

Gives new meaning to the words, "seat cover," doesn't it?